If you are planning to open a Zara franchise at your local place, then here is detailed information about its requirements, cost, and fees:
Perhaps one of the best franchises in the fashion line one could think to invest in today. It is a leader and one of the successful retail company in the fast fashion segment. As a result of the continuous emphasis on quality, speed, cost, Zara has become one of the popular clothing brands these days.
1. Zara’s History
Zara which is an Arteixo Galicia based clothing and accessories retailer was founded in the year 1975. Today it has more than 900 stores in its network that operate in more than 70 countries all over the world.
2. Things to Consider
Zara is one of the few fashion companies that has earned a big name in providing maximum franchise opportunities to those who want to be associated with its brand. Well, before you buy a franchise unit of Zara, you consider these things:
- Profitability: The first thing you must give proper thoughts to is its profitability. If you believe that your location could offer sufficient profit margins, then only take steps towards investment planning.
- Affordability: The second important question that you should ask yourself is – could you afford the Zara franchise? If you can’t then approach the local bank to secure the required amount of investment.
3. Franchise Cost and Fees
Now, let’s outline the total franchise cost and fees you need to have available in order to start a Zara franchise unit.
- Franchise Cost: The total investment or in other words the startup costs for opening a Zara franchise is around $80,000.
- Royalty Fees: It is about 5-10% you need to pay as royalty fees
- Advertising Fees: Besides startup cost and royalty fee, you also have to bear 0.3% for advertising fees.